Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Absolute Beauty of Sound

For the first time in a damn long time, I actually feel happy/delighted/elated/joyful or whatever you wanna call 'Happy'. Don't know why, the feeling just came by automatically. New skin. Totally revamped from this: http://www.blogskins.com/info/103343. Once again, I give credit to Esphyrix for providing the base template for this. Well, here we go.

Still gonna be totally random. Not in the right state of mind to provide a totally legible, grammatically correct post right now.

I'm on a strict diet and an exercise routine now. Tired of being called 'Bloated', 'Plump', 'Fat', etc. I know the dudes/dudettes isn't trying to insult me or anything, just being playful, but yeah, it gets to me. All my fats surprisingly went up and stuck to my face. The rest of my body is relatively fine, just the damn face. >_>

I'm recently VERY into this band called 'Versailles', as you can see from the skin layout. I really hit the Noble/Aristocrats theme. Which is probably the reason why I watch animes such as 'Le Cheveliar De'on', 'Princess Resurrection', and 'Rozen Maiden'. Well, Rozen Maiden isn't really counted, but whatever. Lets move on.



Here are the members of Versailles. And yes, they're all guys.




Kamijo -Vocal-




























Hizaki -Guitar- (Yes, he's a guy. He's hot. I'd hit it. >_>)




























Teru - Guitar- (Yes, he's a guy too.)




























Jasmine You -Bass- (Yes, he's a guy again. Despite being named Jasmine and having boobs.)





























Yuki -Drums-



























Yes, I repeat, Hizaki, Teru and Jasmine are all dudes. Teru and Jasmine slightly resembles males, but Hizaki... damn.

There we go. End post. *Anti-Climatic music plays*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home