Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Day

Technically, it's already past 12, so the last day is already over. But what the heck. Last day huh. During the previous week, I've been pondering a lot on WTF I was doing during the 7 weeks break. Seems like one only appreciates what he gets at the last moment. Been going out for every single day the past week.

Monday, McDonalds for breakfast. Tuesday, FunZ Centre to get my Haruhi. Wednesday, Out on an errand for my brother. Thursday, Malaysia. Friday, Went to meet up with Mel and Rick to buy notes. Saturday, Simply went out for a walk.... around the island. Sunday, Japanese Class + Work.


...Yeah. As for the walk around the island, I took the MRT and alighted at different stops then went down and took a walk. Rinse and Repeat. I don't have the stamina required for a literal walk around the island. Besides, it would take me more than one day to pull it off.


And yeah, I feel the need to show off the $190 limited edition merchandise of doom I've got. So here it is.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku - the one on the right - isn't part of the package, but I threw it in just for kicks. And yes, the limited edition of Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomodai - the rest of the picture - includes the game itself, an extra DVD which has a short documentary on the game and the CG version of the Hare Hare Yukai dance, and the Haruhi Hero action figure, which I haven't opened yet. Worth a $190? Heck yeah. Haruhi-ism. Our God is hotter than YOUR God.
... Well, time to look forward to another year of "fun" and "adventure". I only hope there isn't as much classroom drama as last year. Even so, I guess it feels pretty good to be finally able to go back to school again. Minus all the early wake-ups, the sure to come projects, and me missing out on A LOT of gaming time, yeah... I guess it's good. Well, here we go to another year.
2 years to National Service.
And yeah, I'd like to wish Yang Sheng good luck in the army. He's going in in a few months. Have fun in there! I'd like to see you with your head shaved again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home