Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Monday, July 21, 2008

This. Is. SPARTA!

Ehh, well. What to write about? Hmm..

As usual, a quiz tomorrow, at 8am, and I'm not studying for it. I usually just screw around during all my classes anyways, so yeah, F it. Wonder how long I can last with this attitude though. Should be fine during my Polytechnic days, but what about work? Speaking of which, what the hell am I gonna work as to save up money for my Mangaka career?

And yeah, I've been feeling rather empty these few weeks. Like I'm supposed to do something, but I don't what it is. Fapping doesn't help relieve this emptyness, neither is watching hentai or playing games. What the hell is it? Love? Nah.

Also, I've been working on a "top-secret" project. But yeah, fuck the secret thing. It's a drawing of my ex-class. Anime style. No fancy armour or weapons, just plain ol' Japanese style school uniforms for the guys, and sailor suits for the girls. And it's a group picture. Ho ho. I probably won't be finishing it some time soon though. Instead, I'll be finishing a picture of my current favourite anime girl - Kyonko. Yeah, I'm obsessed with a female version of Kyon.



Also, in a futile attempt to gather people for my cosplay group next year.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Cosfest/index.php?showtopic=1

Take a look, if anyone ever visits here that is. I will be sponsoring the Kyonko and Itsuko cosplayers!



Adding to the "Jack of all Trades, Master of None' description of myself, I recently found out I can dance decently as well. Not as good as professional or full-time dancers, but yeah, good enough.

...fuck this. Seems like everything new I end up finding I can do, my current existing talents decrease as if to even out everything. I'd rather have my drawing and lying(yes) skills at the maximum(mind you, those 2 are pretty damn high) than having them decrease to accomodate my other newly discovered skills. I guess I gotta practice more to keep my current skills. But how the hell do you practice how to lie?

So yeah, in a nutshell, I'm like a Shaman in WoW. I'm able to "tank", "DPS", and "heal", but nobody wants me in a party at all unless I'm healing, which in this case, usually means sticking to a boring desk-job in front of a computer. So yeah, again, F everything. I play how I like it. If you don't like my playing style, screw you.

And finally

Photobucket


Female Lu Bu is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home