Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mandatory first day of school post

School was uneventful today, thankfully. Although, there's only a boring 2 hours lesson today, so I didn't get to experience any of the 'new' stuff yet. I'll get experience my first fucked up day tomorrow. 6 hours without any breaks. 2 hours Japanese, 4 hours Games Development. Screwed. In any case, I think the main problems will only come when deciding our project teams, and that's 2 days away. Crap.

I've been up to designing my friend Deepa's character today. ALL I could think of while pondering how her design will look like, was her lifeless body during her funeral. Shit. Now, she's not exactly close to me, and I don't really know her that well too, but well, she's part of the class, and that's a fact that can never be forgotten. It's already been a year or so. I'm pretty sure mostly everybody has already forgotten about her. Frankly, I would too, if I'm not doing this whole manga thing. But yeah, this is the first death of a friend I have experienced in my life. I don't want any of my other friends to pass away. At least, not before I do first. Without spoiling too much of my manga's story, her life in my manga isn't considered a very happy one either, being the royal princess of ________. She gets a happy ending though, like everybody else. I at least want her to live happily in my story.

5 girls, and 1 guy's design done. Uber failage that my secondary school class contains so many guys, but oh well, at least the few girls that are there are all uber awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home