Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Monday, November 17, 2008

Random thoughts number.... I don't know.

*cough* Another 'before I go to bed post'. Nothing much though, just random thoughts I'd like to get out of my head so that I can sleep soundly.

I've been asking these few questions to everyone I know or met:

1) What if you find out that the girl/guy you're dating for a few years now is actually your long lost biological sister/brother? Will you still tap that?

1.1) What if she/he is damn hot?

2) What if you find out that the girl/guy you're dating for a few years is actually a guy/girl? What will be your reaction?

2.1) What if she/he is damn hot and really looks like the opposite sex?

3) What if you find out that the girl/guy you're dating for a few years is actually your long lost sister/brother, and is a guy/girl? [Basically a combination of question 1 and 2]

The people I've asked has given me some interesting replies, all of which I will not go into details about, but the most common reply is: "I'll kick him in the balls" for the guys I've asked, and: "I'll be disgusted and proceed to break up with her promptly" for the girls I've asked. What will YOU do?

Which leads me to this: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94049

Basically, this thread is about how a dude gets mistaken for a girl. To put it simply, it's what we hentai-lovers call, a Trap. Sad to say that I, the great and marvelous Hentai King that my subjects look up to, has been mistaken for a Trap twice before. It was when I was slimmer, and during the time where I stayed back for a year to past my O level Maths. First occassion was when I had my hair dyed Blonde/Gold. Some secondary school kid came and asked for my number when I went back to my old secondary school to look for the teacher that's giving me Maths tuition. My hair was relatively long that time, extending past my shoulders, so I guess I looked like a girl from the back. The shock on his face when I was opened my mouth and told him I was a dude was priceless though.

Second occassion was when I went to help out my parents will their food stall. My hair was dyed back to black then. Some cleaner auntie approached me when I was getting some stuff from my mum's stall and asked 'Eh! I haven't seen you before! Are you Mrs Lim's daughter?' Holy shit. My brother was there as well, and we laughed like mad while telling the cleaner that I'm a dude.

No person in his/her right mind would mistaken me for a girl now though. I've put on weight (even though I working to shave it off). I'm now a manly man, perhaps not as healthy as the other dudes out there, but still manly. And the good news is, the magnificent Hentai King is available for the taking. So ladies, don't be afraid to approach me. I won't bite.


>_> Yeah, weird post. But that's it.

And here's to hoping I won't get picked by my teacher to do a presentation tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home