Thoughts and Memories

Just a man and his thoughts

Monday, July 06, 2009

The final stretch...

... is proving to be a hard one. But hey, what'd ya expect? It's year 3. People get fucked in year 3. Like in previous projects, there's always a roadblock. And yeah, I'm staring at it right now. So far, most of the modelling have been done. Environmental Modelling, which includes trees, shrubs, rocks, street lights, etc have all been done. Character modelling however, is kinda hard. My Poring model has been completed, textured and all. But unfortunately, the most important model of the game, the main character, hasn't been fully done yet. The face. The hair. The clothes. All not done. My character is basically just a naked silhoutte of a young female now. And my teammate, who is supposed to do the boss character, hasn't finished it either. On top of all that, we're stuck at the most basic of the coding stages, and we only have around 5 weeks left. Oh joy.

I haven't been online much this past week. Then again, even if I sign on to MSN, there's nobody to talk with in any case. I don't think my MSN contacts even realised I went MIA. Because I was so busy lately, my poor manga draft is just sitting down there. I haven't even been practicising my drawing techniques, with the exception of my game character concept art. Also, I have like 4 games sitting on my game rack, waiting to be played. Poor fellas. I'll be sure to pay more attention to them once all of this is over. Attachment and Final Year Project shouldn't be much of a trouble.... right?

Some random knowledge to myself: I currently have 22 PS3 games, all authentic of course. Each PS3 game costs around 80+. If I did not buy the 22 PS3 games I have in my posession right now, I'll have around 1.7k sitting in my wallet/bank now. Yeah, hoozah. One of these days, I'm going to do a stock check of my mangas and figurines to see how much they amount to. See how much I've spent altogether already? Around half of it is my parent's money. I should be shot dead.

Wonder if any collectors fancy some old 'never-going-to-be-published-again' mangas? ..mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home